Welch Financial Planning, LLC is an independent financial services firm based in Boulder, Colorado that builds open, honest, life-long relationships with our clients. We develop and implement comprehensive financial planning and retirement planning that includes client goals, tax strategies, insurance and investments. Our customized approach provides a framework, based on six key components, that helps individuals, families, and small businesses achieve financial success.
A robust Financial Plan has six components:
- Current Position
- An evaluation of current assets, compensation packages and savings vehicles
- Life Goals
- Pursuit of interests
- Education for your children or grandchildren
- Entrepreneurial pursuits
- Retirement Planning
- What will your sources of income be in retirement?
- How will these sources interact to provide financial stability for your future?
- Investment Portfolio
- Does your investment portfolio match your risk tolerance and support your goals?
- Tax Planning
- How will current tax laws impact your income and retirement?
- Risk Management
- We help you diversify your investments and income sources to help you minimize risk in an economic downtown
A solid financial advisor incorporates these components into an ongoing conversation about your financial situation.
Welch Financial Planning, LLC maintains a small client base in order to provide the time necessary to help clients with their evolving financial concerns including:
- Higher Education: Choosing a college that aligns with your budget and supports your childs’ goals and dreams.
- Health Care: How to plan for future health care costs.
- Tax Planning: How will the new tax plan affect your liability over time?
- Large Purchases: How can you enjoy your money now without jeopardizing your financial future?
- Real Estate: When is it wise to consider rental property? When is a vacation home an appropriate purchase?
- Retirement withdrawal: How much can I withdraw from various savings vehicles and when?